The motto that serves as the basis for the perfumery is: “Schuback. Beautifully different”. The fact that Schuback has been a family business from the very beginning also underlines this motto. In 1947, the first drugstore was opened in Lübeck by Louis Schuback and his wife Charlotte. When their daughter Iris and her husband joined the company, it grew steadily. At first only in the Lübeck area, but later also along the Baltic Sea coast, in Hamburg and Lower Saxony, up to seven perfumeries in Baden-Württemberg. At each location, there is an individual assortment that is adapted to the needs of the customers.